Fright Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delzoun Explorers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Fright Knight's Guild website! Please respect fellow guild mates.
Latest topics
» PVP Overhaul
Guild SOPs (Suggested Operating Procedures) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:14 pm by thunderqunt

» Sharandar - A guide to staying sane
Guild SOPs (Suggested Operating Procedures) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:27 am by thunderqunt

» Using your Rank 20 Professions for the good of the guild
Guild SOPs (Suggested Operating Procedures) EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:11 am by mdecuir

» Guild SOPs (Suggested Operating Procedures)
Guild SOPs (Suggested Operating Procedures) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:38 pm by Skarr

» Guild Bank Repositories! Special Thanks...
Guild SOPs (Suggested Operating Procedures) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:27 pm by Skarr

» Idris DD is bugged!!!
Guild SOPs (Suggested Operating Procedures) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 pm by Skarr

» Rokuthy's Hybrid Tank
Guild SOPs (Suggested Operating Procedures) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:57 pm by Skarr

» Executioner build
Guild SOPs (Suggested Operating Procedures) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:54 pm by Skarr

» Teamspeak server
Guild SOPs (Suggested Operating Procedures) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:46 pm by Skarr

Keywords
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Guild SOPs (Suggested Operating Procedures)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skarr

Guild SOPs (Suggested Operating Procedures) Empty
PostSubject: Guild SOPs (Suggested Operating Procedures)   Guild SOPs (Suggested Operating Procedures) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Guild,

Some of us thought it may be useful to post a few FrightKnights SOPs so we can refer to them as needed in guild runs / groups.  You can choose to run with them or not if you are leading the group, but if you run in my groups, I will expect them.

- AFK:  When you go AFK, it would be helpful if you used the /sit command in so we can visually see when you are gone, and then when you return (just un-sit).

- TeamSpeak:  Perhaps my typing skills suxors, but talking in guild groups is soooo much easier than having to type / coordinate things thru in-game chat.  If you need assistance in getting TS working, please ask in /guild chat.

- Profession resource nodes:  The class who gets a free swipe at the node should be given primary 'dibs' on the node (If there are more than one of that class, then they can take turns).  If none of that class is in group, then it reverts back to a free for all.  

As we come up with more of these, I will edit the post.

Thanks,
Skarr
Back to top Go down

Guild SOPs (Suggested Operating Procedures)
Page 1 of 1